- Holy Cross School Kumarghat is affiliated to CBSE Board. Hence, the academic year will be from April to March
- There will be no barrier what so ever with regard to admission provided they have required qualification and documents
- Admission are done usually in the last week of March and the first week of April. Admissions will not be given during the year unless the case is judged just by the School authority.
- Those desiring to get their ward admitted in the school may collect the Admission form from the school office and submit according to the instructions given.
- Mode of payment of school fee will be through Bank.
- No direct admission to Classes IX & X will be according to CBSE Board rules.